How To Create a Home Office in 5 Easy Steps
Sure, your laptop can go anywhere, but your bed and dining room table are no place to run a business or telecommute. Or maybe you slave away on an ill-placed desktop computer tucked in an unfriendly corner somewhere, surrounded by the kids’ homework, Netflix rentals, dirty dishes, bills, and other distractions. A home office can help increase productivity, reduce clutter—and look good doing it.
How To Create a Home Office
- Begin by gathering all your work stuff and identifying which items you use most such as your computer and all that loose paper.
- Consider adding extras such as bulletin boards and more storage that could streamline your routine and add style.
- Now, find the best place for a space all your own. An unused or underused room in the house works well, but small spots such as a bedroom corner or even a closet can accommodate more than you think.
- Look for design inspiration for your home office and gather personal items to display.
- Contact Closet Factory in Little Rock to create a custom home office to suit your lifestyle!
Check out some of our ideas for home offices.