One of the most difficult parts of preparing for a trip is packing your suitcase. It can be very stressful and time consuming. You have to decide what you’re going to wear in advance and figure out how you’re going to fit all of your items in your suitcase. To help you overcome your packing woes, we’ve decided to provide you with some very helpful packing tips that are sure to help you prepare for many vacations to come.
- Only pack the items you will need. If you’re not sure whether you will use an item, don’t pack it. Overpacking your suitcase can put a strain on your suitcase and create wrinkles in your clothes.
- Place heavy items in the suitcase first to better utilize space.
- Save space in your suitcase by rolling items like t-shirts and jeans.
- Use underwear, socks and belts to fill in empty space in your suitcase.
- Use a separate bag for jewelry to avoid tangling.
- Pack sample-size beauty and bath products
- Use space-saving bags to increase available space and decrease wrinkles
Click here for more great packing tips.