The key to keeping a functional laundry room is organization. Establishing a place and order for your laundry room items will help you save time and space as you are completing your laundry chores. Here are some valuable tips that will help you organize your laundry room.
Laundry Room Organization Tips
1. Arrange your laundry products according to intended use. Items that are used more frequently should be placed within easy reach.
2. Sort your clothing and linens in separate bins. Not only will separating your whites, colors, delicates, and linens help keep your laundry clean and organized, it will save you a lot of time doing laundry.
3. Install a wall-mounted ironing board to save space in your laundry room
4. Attach a rod in your laundry room to store clothes that need to hang-dry or clothes that are freshly ironed.
5. Pour your laundry detergent into smaller containers to save space. After filling the small containers, store the large detergent boxes in a cabinet or closet. When more detergent is needed, re-fill your container.
For more helpful laundry room organization tips, click here.